Get Started with Turnitin Training
Turnitin has extensive resources to help instructors get started quickly and develop deeper skills through continued use:
- Instructor Quickstart Guide for instructions on using the most common features.
- Product Walk-throughs are live, 45-minute online sessions offered six times weekly.
- Online Videos:
- Creating an Account (01:32)
- Joining an Account (00:53)
- Creating a Class (01:41)
- Adding Students (02:15)
- Creating an Assignment (04:00)
- Submitting a Paper (03:08)
- Accessing the Inbox (01:22)
- Viewing an Originality Report (03:27)
- Using GradeMark (03:44)
- Using the QuickMark Manager in GradeMark (01:58)
- Using PeerMark (08:23)
- Instructor Help Center has an extensive knowledge base with dozens of articles addressing the most frequent issues you may encounter. Available 24/7.
- Instructor User Manual for in-depth instructions.
- Turnitin Academy offers ongoing professional development webinars.
Accelerate your learning curve! Turnitin specialists are available to deliver live, customized training workshops for your school, district, college, university, or consortium. These on-site or live remote sessions are tailored to focus on your specific implementation needs and address popular curriculum integration techniques.